• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. The Spider House (Phil)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
***** Spiders available for sale Oct 2020 ***** UK Only.

All spiders are sold as UNSEXED unless stated. Where sex is 'suspected' this is also shown but I have not had a viable moult to verify 100%.

Small slings (up to 2cm)
Ceribena versicolor - Antilles Pink Toe/ Martinique Pinktoe - £12 each (x2 available)
Tliltocatl (ex Brachypelma) albopilosus - Nicuraguan - Curly Hair (Nicuraguan) - £5 each (x3 available)

Large slings (2 to 4cm+)
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - GBB - £15
Cyriopagopus Lividus - Green Femur Cobalt Blue - £12 each (x3 available)
Harpactira pulchripes - Golden Blue Leg Baboon - £25 each (x2 available)
Pamphobeteus mascara - Manabi Bird Eater - £30
Poecilotheria metallica - Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider - £25 each (x4 available or colony of 4 for £100) 4 to 5 cm

Juveniles (small)
Brachypelma boehmei - Mexican Fire Leg- £20
Grammostola pulchra - Brazilian Black Velvet - £40
Pamphobeteus sp. Ecuador - Sp. Ecuador Bird Eater - £30
Pamphobeteus ultramarinus - Ecuador Bird Eater - £85
Poecilotheria miranda - Bengal ornamental - £30
Poecilotheria tigrinwessell - Wessel's Tiger Ornamental - £20

Juveniles (Large)
Phormingochilus rufus - Javan Blonde [Suspect Male] - £40
Tliltocatl (ex Brachypelma) albopilosus - Honduran - Curly Hair (Honduran) - £20

Sub Adult/Adult
Nhandu coloratovillosus - Brazilian Black & White - £20
Pamphobeteus vespertinus - Equadorian Red Bloom Tarantula [Female] - £100
Poecilotheria rufilata - Red Slate Ornamental [Suspect Male] - £40
Poecilotheria subfusca - Ivory Ornamental (LOWLAND) X.large [Female] - £100

Reviews:
I have lots of reviews on the Tarantula Forum (link below) if you want to check these out for peace of mind, then feel free to do so :)

Posting:
I will need full postal address please (name and address), along with assurance that there will be somebody available to receive the package on the day we agree.

When posted I will send tracking info. I only use the RMSD 1pm tracked service at a flat rate of £10 which will include heat pack(s) when necessary during colder periods.

LAG (Live Arrival Gurantee) Conditions:
Any issues with the health of the spider on arrival MUST be:
1. Identified and communicated within 30 minutes of the signed for time; and
2. Photographic/video evidence provided.

If these terms are adhered to then either a replacement, (subject to availability + buyer paying postage) or a full refund of the spider will be provided.

If you are unable to immediately check the content of the box on the day of delivery agreed then I reserve the right to not proceed with the sale or meet the LAG terms. This is based solely on the wellbeing of the spider for which I hope you understand.

Thank you. Happy browsing, Phil.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
adding...
Large sling (approx 3cm)
Haploclastus devamatha - LSD/Indian Rainbow Earth Tiger - £30

P Subfusca large AF reduced to £80

P Met x1 sold. 3 available £25 each or x3 for small colony at £60

T*lovers882

All spiders are sold as UNSEXED unless stated. Where sex is 'suspected' this is also shown but I have not had a viable moult to verify 100%.

Small slings (up to 2cm)
Ceribena versicolor - Antilles Pink Toe/ Martinique Pinktoe - £12 each (x2 available)
Tliltocatl (ex Brachypelma) albopilosus - Nicuraguan - Curly Hair (Nicuraguan) - £5 each (x3 available)

Large slings (2 to 4cm+)
Poecilotheria metallica - Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider - £25 each (x4 available or colony of 4 for £100) 4 to 5 cm

Juveniles (small)

Juveniles (Large)
Tliltocatl (ex Brachypelma) albopilosus - Honduran - Curly Hair (Honduran) - £20

Sub Adult/Adult

Reviews:
I have lots of reviews on the Tarantula Forum (link below) if you want to check these out for peace of mind, then feel free to do so :)

Posting:
I will need full postal address please (name and address), along with assurance that there will be somebody available to receive the package on the day we agree.

When posted I will send tracking info. I only use the RMSD 1pm tracked service at a flat rate of £10 which will include heat pack(s) when necessary during colder periods.

If these terms are adhered to then either a replacement, (subject to availability + buyer paying postage) or a full refund of the spider will be provided.

If you are unable to immediately check the content of the box on the day of delivery agreed then I reserve the right to not proceed with the sale or meet the LAG terms. This is based solely on the wellbeing of the spider for which I hope you understand.

Hi Phil,
I'm very interested in buying a C.versicolor and P.metallica.
How do I go about purchasing?
Many thanks

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Phil,
I'm very interested in buying a C.versicolor and P.metallica.
How do I go about purchasing?
Many thanks
The P Mets are sold x2 C versi left. I can post if too far away for collection and given the current restrictions, postage is probably best. PM me and we can sort that out :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - GBB - £15 where abouts are you for collection ?
I am in Lancashire, I can post if too far away for collection and given the current restrictions, postage is probably best. PM me and we can sort that out :)

Spangengi

Small slings (up to 2cm)

Large slings (2 to 4cm+)

Juveniles (small)

Juveniles (Large)

Sub Adult/Adult

Reviews:

Posting:

Hey, do you still have the Antilles available?

thebookman10

Small slings (up to 2cm)

Large slings (2 to 4cm+)

Juveniles (small)

Juveniles (Large)

Sub Adult/Adult

Reviews:

Posting:

Hey Phil. Are the Cyriopagopus Lividus still avaliable?

Stu666

adding...
Large sling (approx 3cm)
Haploclastus devamatha - LSD/Indian Rainbow Earth Tiger - £30

P Subfusca large AF reduced to £80

P Met x1 sold. 3 available £25 each or x3 for small colony at £60
Interested in the P Subfusca af just getting back to the hobby could you recommend a good tank at a good price thanks for any help

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Interested in the P Subfusca af just getting back to the hobby could you recommend a good tank at a good price thanks for any help
Sorry Subfusca no longer for sale.

For an adult pokie though you are ideally looking at something approx 45cm high with a width and depth of about 30 cm. You will also need Cork back vertically mounted so it can anchor to a nice resting place
(Plants to decorated are optional depending on your taste), dry substrate and an open water dish. Spray occasionally. I find that mine prefer not be kept too warm and so temps of about 21/22°c is perfectly fine.

Hope that helps. I do have some other AF pokies if you want to PM me and see if any of them are any good for you.

Thanks

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member

Small slings (up to 2cm)

Large slings (2 to 4cm+)

Juveniles (small)

Juveniles (Large)

Sub Adult/Adult

Reviews:

Posting:

Might consider the Pamphobeteus mascara.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i Seen some sellers who do worldwide shipping
I am a hobbyist though who occasionally sells some of my collection to make way for other spiders and breeding projects etc. This is not a business to me 'The Spider House' was how my house was described mainly by my neighbours and it just stuck ha ha

Aceroyals uk

Sorry Subfusca no longer for sale.

For an adult pokie though you are ideally looking at something approx 45cm high with a width and depth of about 30 cm. You will also need Cork back vertically mounted so it can anchor to a nice resting place
(Plants to decorated are optional depending on your taste), dry substrate and an open water dish. Spray occasionally. I find that mine prefer not be kept too warm and so temps of about 21/22°c is perfectly fine.

Hope that helps. I do have some other AF pokies if you want to PM me and see if any of them are any good for you.

Thanks