• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. The Spider House (Phil)

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi mate,

I was wondering if you still had any C.Lividus Green femur left?
Interested to know what else you have for sale, thanks in advance.

The items for sale in this thread were posted a year ago.

Phil has not posted here since February, although he did visit here a few days ago, looking at his profile.

The Bigbossman

3 Year Member
***** Spiders available for sale Oct 2020 ***** UK Only.

All spiders are sold as UNSEXED unless stated. Where sex is 'suspected' this is also shown but I have not had a viable moult to verify 100%.

Small slings (up to 2cm)
Ceribena versicolor - Antilles Pink Toe/ Martinique Pinktoe - £12 each (x2 available)
Tliltocatl (ex Brachypelma) albopilosus - Nicuraguan - Curly Hair (Nicuraguan) - £5 each (x3 available)

Large slings (2 to 4cm+)
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - GBB - £15
Cyriopagopus Lividus - Green Femur Cobalt Blue - £12 each (x3 available)
Harpactira pulchripes - Golden Blue Leg Baboon - £25 each (x2 available)
Pamphobeteus mascara - Manabi Bird Eater - £30
Poecilotheria metallica - Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider - £25 each (x4 available or colony of 4 for £100) 4 to 5 cm

Juveniles (small)
Brachypelma boehmei - Mexican Fire Leg- £20
Grammostola pulchra - Brazilian Black Velvet - £40
Pamphobeteus sp. Ecuador - Sp. Ecuador Bird Eater - £30
Pamphobeteus ultramarinus - Ecuador Bird Eater - £85
Poecilotheria miranda - Bengal ornamental - £30
Poecilotheria tigrinwessell - Wessel's Tiger Ornamental - £20

Juveniles (Large)
Phormingochilus rufus - Javan Blonde [Suspect Male] - £40
Tliltocatl (ex Brachypelma) albopilosus - Honduran - Curly Hair (Honduran) - £20

Sub Adult/Adult
Nhandu coloratovillosus - Brazilian Black & White - £20
Pamphobeteus vespertinus - Equadorian Red Bloom Tarantula [Female] - £100
Poecilotheria rufilata - Red Slate Ornamental [Suspect Male] - £40
Poecilotheria subfusca - Ivory Ornamental (LOWLAND) X.large [Female] - £100

Reviews:
I have lots of reviews on the Tarantula Forum (link below) if you want to check these out for peace of mind, then feel free to do so :)

Posting:
I will need full postal address please (name and address), along with assurance that there will be somebody available to receive the package on the day we agree.

When posted I will send tracking info. I only use the RMSD 1pm tracked service at a flat rate of £10 which will include heat pack(s) when necessary during colder periods.

LAG (Live Arrival Gurantee) Conditions:
Any issues with the health of the spider on arrival MUST be:
1. Identified and communicated within 30 minutes of the signed for time; and
2. Photographic/video evidence provided.

If these terms are adhered to then either a replacement, (subject to availability + buyer paying postage) or a full refund of the spider will be provided.

If you are unable to immediately check the content of the box on the day of delivery agreed then I reserve the right to not proceed with the sale or meet the LAG terms. This is based solely on the wellbeing of the spider for which I hope you understand.

Thank you. Happy browsing, Phil.
Hi Phil it's Dave hope you remember me mate as I have bought some slings from you in the past, I have a Panama Blonde Sub Adult unsexed 12cm for sale and was wondering what these go for any idea ?
Hope you are well my friend

Attachments

• 20220401_203406.jpg
    20220401_203406.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • 20220401_203416.jpg
    20220401_203416.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 20220401_203915.jpg
    20220401_203915.jpg
    860.6 KB · Views: 7

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow, ads like this really piss me off, a Pokie subfusca lowland X-large female and you ask just a hundred quid for her and then, to add insult to injury, you drop the price to 80!! I'm stuck here in the USA and I'd be astonished to see that spider offered at any less than $300, if I was really lucky. USA way overpriced at this point, it's like buying every damn T in Harrods.
Deleting your post due to Marketplace Rules violation/off topic chit chat

Last edited:

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Phil it's Dave hope you remember me mate as I have bought some slings from you in the past, I have a Panama Blonde Sub Adult unsexed 12cm for sale and was wondering what these go for any idea ?
Hope you are well my friend
Phil has not been active here for a long time. He is active elsewhere, however.
Good luck!

Latest posts