• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The game

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hard to hold a 4" penis like a baseball bat...

Now, Mass.....let's not be ugly.... After all, we haven't seen "anything" yet to make assumptions, now have we? Shampain hasn't responded further....I hope our messages haven't offended him.... He's a big boy, though....I'm certain he can handle himself. :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lmao, I'm kidding! Jeez..Shampain knows I'm just messin with him..otherwise he'd be ranting at me right now. Ok, I see I've gone too far again, my bad..it was meant to get a laugh, that's all..I know Shampain, he's not a sensitive lil *****.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lmao, I'm kidding! Jeez..Shampain knows I'm just messin with him..otherwise he'd be ranting at me right now. Ok, I see I've gone too far again, my bad..it was meant to get a laugh, that's all..I know Shampain, he's not a sensitive lil *****.
Oh I know you were playing. I was just playing along, lol....Shampain is probably laughing at this thread and enjoying the attention, lol....

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh I know you were playing. I was just playing along, lol....Shampain is probably laughing at this thread and enjoying the attention, lol....
Yeah, but it's raining and I can't go after moderatum today, so I'm drinking..so I'll shut up before I do offend someone. Then Enn will yell at me, and I refuse to anger my Lady Moderator.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah, but it's raining and I can't go after moderatum today, so I'm drinking..so I'll shut up before I do offend someone. Then Enn will yell at me, and I refuse to anger my Lady Moderator.

If you need moderatum, I've got a female. ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I second that! I thought Casey was married..surely she has a bf or husband..she's sexy as hell..oh wait I was shutting up..

She has a fiance but yes, she's sexy as hell and enjoys playing this game so you do just that. ;):cool::D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hmm..that sounds interesting but there's no way I'd pay what moderatum seem to be going for, when I can kidnap them myself :) Hey wait, I was going to send YOU one of them..wth..lol

Where do you catch them at? I lived in the heart but closer to the eastern side of Texas....

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Btw I do not have Enn, I only worship her, I believe she's married as well? I have a thing for dignified English women ;) Perhaps because I have no dignity..lol. And the accent..oh lordy..

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Btw I do not have Enn, I only worship her, I believe she's married as well? I have a thing for dignified English women ;) Perhaps because I have no dignity..lol. And the accent..oh lordy..

Oh I'm certain she'll enjoy your southern accent, as well, my friend. I get that a lot! Guys drool over it....although, I find my accent quite annoying....I suppose fella's fall for that southern belle charm....

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Where do you catch them at? I lived in the heart but closer to the eastern side of Texas....
Well I haven't yet, but thanks to Hamilton, Hendrixson and Bond, I have a very good idea where to find them, and honestly, they can't escape me ;) I WILL see to it that this sp is more available in the hobby, mark my words..
With a helping hand from a few breeders on this forum, of course, starting with Austin.