• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The game

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
I haven't been on this site very long, i have met and talked to several interesting people.
Most do not post their real names or locations (safety first lol ). But for the most part if anyone who are in the dating game they are at the right place to find animal lovers.

Maybe this could turn into something, big when you think about it. If the dating sites where based on peoples hobbies or interest.

Farmers only .com how about Spider Lovers .com ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I haven't been on this site very long, i have met and talked to several interesting people.
Most do not post their real names or locations (safety first lol ). But for the most part if anyone who are in the dating game they are at the right place to find animal lovers.

Maybe this could turn into something, big when you think about it. If the dating sites where based on peoples hobbies or interest.

Farmers only .com how about Spider Lovers .com ;)

Indeed, friend! Although, I think if someone shared the same interests (particularly hobby) as I, then that would give me all the more reason to stay away. I'm greedy when it comes to my T's, lol. So on that level, I'd prefer someone that shows interest in scorpions, snakes, insects, etc.....:D. Yours are yours and mine is mine. :p

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
Indeed, friend! Although, I think if someone shared the same interests (particularly hobby) as I, then that would give me all the more reason to stay away. I'm greedy when it comes to my T's, lol. So on that level, I'd prefer someone that shows interest in scorpions, snakes, insects, etc.....:D. Yours are yours and mine is mine. :p

:D Well said !
I would agree to that, my animals and my racing LOL !!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, I suppose I could share time with said individual.....I could share a home or a life with.....but never my T's, lol.
On the flip side, one would not have to ask their partner if they are ok with the purchase of another eight legged investment, all the person would have to say is "new tarantulas?" And the other would simply say "my thoughts exactly"

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
On the flip side, one would not have to ask their partner if they are ok with the purchase of another eight legged investment, all the person would have to say is "new tarantulas?" And the other would simply say "my thoughts exactly"

Precisely!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Although I like the idea of of converting someone who may not like tarantulas into a hobbiest like myself.

Yes!!! I do that quite often. I find that educating people about them makes them curious. :) I've had several people join the hobby just because of that very thing! I agree with you! Besides, there are never enough folks to love fluffy (or not so fluffy) teddy bear tarantulas!!! :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If someone ever complains about spiders they deserve a firm slap on the chops! Whenever I've felt lonely because I've got the house to myself,especially if I get Friday off then it's shorts, T-shirt and spider time hehe... No joke... My dogs sleep a lot so I got plenty of time to go all spider hehe...
Funny..everytime I come home it's shorts and t shirt and spider time. I like to slip into something sexy for my girls, and feed them by hand. Only it's roaches, not grapes..none of them want to get with me though. It doesn't bother me much, they're all quite hairy, and none of them shave their legs..and their butts..yikes..worse then mine...:eek::D

Marija

3 Year Member
Btw, if I were one of Marija's spiders, I would crawl all over her..:D
Oh Mass... Ahem... ;)
know.gif

But, I gotta say, even though you're quite charming, Shampain is the only one who can crawl all over me any time he wants... :rolleyes:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Interesting game this has turned out to be. How I do love a good soap opera. The bittersweet irony of a lovers quarrel....the jealous suitor....the evil mistress......I'm very interested in seeing how this one turns out......:D.