• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Taking stock

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Google sheets for me too, but I only have 8 Ts so I just use notepad on my phone lol

Impressive list

E

ExMember

I just have a calendar with rows for each spider. I mark a W for water and an F for food and M for moult.

KenD

So one good thing to come out of COVID-19 is that I have been able to update my spreadsheet on my current collection and given some restrictions on postage atm, this list is unlikely to change for while so thought I would share.
screen shots from a Pivot table within excel showing species and breakdown of sex underneath the species total (196 in total so need another 4 please! ha ha)

View attachment 44089
View attachment 44090
View attachment 44091
View attachment 44092
Cyriopagopus lividus and Haplopelma lividum - those are the same species, are they not? HL is the old name for CL if I'm not mistaken.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Cyriopagopus lividus and Haplopelma lividum - those are the same species, are they not? HL is the old name for CL if I'm not mistaken.
I am using them to distinguish between the green femur form and the 'normal' blue form for now, but yes you are correct. I am still using Euthlus sp red for the eagle eyed too. mainly because that's what it was when purchased in 2017 despite it still being approx 2 to 3 cm maximum...LOL

Seamus

3 Year Member
Hi phil its Seamus hope your well was wondering if you have a female boehmeI or auratum for sale after a couple more spiders for my collection cheers

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What programme did you use for this btw? I’ve been meaning to do this but don’t have excell which is what I would prefer to use.
I am using Airtable. You can create any spreadsheet and also use it on your phone...

Latest posts