• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Taking stock

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So one good thing to come out of COVID-19 is that I have been able to update my spreadsheet on my current collection and given some restrictions on postage atm, this list is unlikely to change for while so thought I would share.
screen shots from a Pivot table within excel showing species and breakdown of sex underneath the species total (196 in total so need another 4 please! ha ha)

20200320_153101.jpg

20200320_153200.jpg

20200320_153324.jpg

20200320_153418.jpg

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What programme did you use for this btw? I’ve been meaning to do this but don’t have excell which is what I would prefer to use.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What programme did you use for this btw? I’ve been meaning to do this but don’t have excell which is what I would prefer to use.
it was Excel pal. I have a main spreadsheet and then created the pivot table for that list. also produces charts for NW/OW, T/A, Sex, Age etc.
example below
image003.png

Last edited:

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So one good thing to come out of COVID-19 is that I have been able to update my spreadsheet on my current collection and given some restrictions on postage atm, this list is unlikely to change for while so thought I would share.

Looking at some of those species, jealousy prevents me clicking like.

E

ExMember

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO! :(
How easy are they to get hold of there? like rocking horse sh!t over in the UK.

They are pretty rare. There was one sac that came into the country in c. 2006 and another in 2015 ( which mine is from). Checked out my dealers list a week ago and I guess there is one more all 1/2". So 3 sacs in total.

My male was one of the few known males when I got him. Possibly the only known male. But when I talked to the dealer she said there are a few. He's moulted once in my care and I have been trying to slow the growth rate a bit to maybe line breed it.

PS He is really sketchy. On par with boehmei in my opinion. Not calm at all and always trying to escape! Or slap me through the walls!

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
No he is laid back. But does, like a couple of T's, like to go for a walk onto you as you are doing maintenance.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
it was Excel pal. I have a main spreadsheet and then created the pivot table for that list. also produces charts for NW/OW, T/A, Sex, Age etc.
example below
View attachment 44094

It’s something I’ve been meaning to do since moving so thanks for the motivation lol. Don’t have excell on my pc atm so been using google sheets. Not 100% familiar with it but it’s getting there. Takes a long time listing them all thou. Less than 1/3 of the way through I’m sure of it

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It’s something I’ve been meaning to do since moving so thanks for the motivation lol. Don’t have excell on my pc atm so been using google sheets. Not 100% familiar with it but it’s getting there. Takes a long time listing them all thou. Less than 1/3 of the way through I’m sure of it
keep going, worth it in the end. If you do get Excel though I can send you my template.

Last edited:

Latest posts