• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sooo this happened today.

Thistles

3 Year Member
Hey Austin, thanks for the offer! I might =) I have another MM and I think he got the job done with one of my girls (the medium sized one). He has sort of mangled pedipalps, and I think only one is functional. He put my girl on her back three times before he got the insert. There was just a lot of tapping/drumming the first two times, but the third time she flinched and retreated and he began to groom his better palp. He just holds the other one at an awkward angle. A fitter/younger male might be nice, but the one I have is at least semi-functional. I will try him with my big girl after he's had time to recharge. I have a third that is a little smaller than I'd like for breeding. If this gimpy guy gets an insert with my big female, I will be satisfied. If not, I'll let you know. Feel free to keep shopping yours around. I really appreciate you giving me the option.

Latest posts