• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So, my curly hair is building a turret.. lol

Jenniferinfl

IMG_6411 (2).JPG
IMG_6411 (2).JPG

Jenniferinfl

Sorry, I know that's kinda silly to share, but, I've never seen one build something like this. Maybe they do it all the time and I just haven't seen it before. I've seen them tunnel like crazy, but, haven't seen a turret.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Things like this are always interesting! Hopefully someone with experience with that species will post a response.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ha! I love that, I'd be tempted to name him Homer.. lol you know, cause of the simpson's characters fascination with donuts..
Homer is a great name, like one of my dogs. And there is a great game out as well. The Simpsons. Tapped out! ;)

Jenniferinfl

Homer is a great name, like one of my dogs. And there is a great game out as well. The Simpsons. Tapped out! ;)
I haven't played that one yet, mobile game right? There was a Simpsons game on PS3 that I think I played through that was pretty fun.
I went back to school a couple years ago and finished a BA then my grad degree back to back while working fulltime. So, I've had no life at all for several years now. I've sort of gone off like a spring resurrecting all my dead hobbies. I think my spouse was hoping my hobbies were just dead and our house would just stay clean. But, nopes, here I am with a kitchen counter full of fruit flies and plant cuttings. I played my first video game in three years only recently as I got myself a Switch to celebrate surviving grad school.. lol Unfortunately, been really out of the loop, I have to rely on my kid to tell me what to play. So, I'm playing Stardew Valley now.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I haven't played that one yet, mobile game right? There was a Simpsons game on PS3 that I think I played through that was pretty fun.
I went back to school a couple years ago and finished a BA then my grad degree back to back while working fulltime. So, I've had no life at all for several years now. I've sort of gone off like a spring resurrecting all my dead hobbies. I think my spouse was hoping my hobbies were just dead and our house would just stay clean. But, nopes, here I am with a kitchen counter full of fruit flies and plant cuttings. I played my first video game in three years only recently as I got myself a Switch to celebrate surviving grad school.. lol Unfortunately, been really out of the loop, I have to rely on my kid to tell me what to play. So, I'm playing Stardew Valley now.
Interesting! That’s how our kitchen looks as well. Yes, it is a mobile game… try it out.
1626027931085.jpeg

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Hmmm, turrets you say. I remember a South Park episode where some sea monkeys Cartman is keeping make tremendous cultural advancements, including spaceships and weapons of mass destruction, just at a miniature level.

Latest posts