• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Slings? Juvis?

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
20150331_172607.jpg
20151009_220216.jpg
20140817_110312.jpg
Nice! do you have any pictures
Very rare to catch this many out in the open.

Last edited:

Thistles

3 Year Member
@Scoolman Are those the babies you got from me? I kept a few from that sac and they're maturing now. Their mother has another batch of slings crawling all over her right now.

Makes my little heart happy to see them doing so well with such a beautiful place to call home!

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes they are. I have seen 2 MM in the group so far. I only see the MMs for a short time though. I am wondering if the girls kill them.

Thistles

3 Year Member
I kept back a group of 6 in a communal. One male matured very early (like 8 months ago) and I removed him immediately. I then sold 2 females leaving me with 3 together. 2 males matured around Halloween and I left them all together until the middle of December. They are now separated, leaving their sister alone. I had no conspecific aggression in my communal, but I have heard others who kept theirs together say that MMs kind of throw off the balance. Mine had a lot of places to hide, so keeping track of how many and the sexes was tricky.

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have witnessed no agression, nor have I seen any large bolus indicating anyone was eaten. Very shy species to be sure.

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Dang Hun I thought I sent you your tracking when I did everyone else. Let me find my slip. I know its to be there fri in your regular mail...

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
Ok, my delivery time is usually 11am, so I'll let you know shortly after they arrive and I get them unpacked. So excited! Can't wait! Thank you so much! :)

Latest posts