• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Scorpions, centipedes, other inverts.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's worth it though:) I'm about to walk out on my porch, turn on the floods and watch the bats hunt. With a beer of course Last night a pack of coyotes got ahold of something( most likely one of the thousands of rabbits in my area) and started raising holy hell in my field..you really can't beat it :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Best communal Mass?
So far, C gracilis. My group of 6 3rd instar are all molting and getting along famously. The group of adults have shown no hostility, except to me, rightly so, and stay in a cuddle puddle between two pieces of bark. Gracilis, hands down. :) And every other Centruroides species I own, most probably..margaritatus are seperate, because they're more expensive, but theyd be the same, im betting. Many sp of Buthid are like that.

Arachnid dude

3 Year Member
I agree with it being totally worth it, it was worth it when when did it the only drawback was technology, that was only a drawback because I worked from home. We're from Washington originally and we lived in a small town at the base of Mt. Rainier. We had a little 2bd room cabin that was awesome that was on a 1/2 acre lot that basically looked like a campsite.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I agree with it being totally worth it, it was worth it when when did it the only drawback was technology, that was only a drawback because I worked from home. We're from Washington originally and we lived in a small town at the base of Mt. Rainier. We had a little 2bd room cabin that was awesome that was on a 1/2 acre lot that basically looked like a campsite.
That sounds like pretty country. I grew up fishing the Kenai River in Alaska, not quite sure how I ended up in south Texas scrubland :p

Latest posts