• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RedCapTrio Ts

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
By the way guys, previous transactions with this dealer included Dos Chac and Trani, then the 5 T package last Nov. 5. All were properly packaged.

However, I am quite apprehensive on the packaging that my Ts arrived on today. Might be why the darlingi did not make it. What do you guys think?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was gonna say something about the packaging being the cause of DOA. I've never seen Ts squished and stapled like that. I'd mention it to them.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I dunno why this time the packaging are crappy but with limited sources for T, I have to live with it I guess. I did mention it though and I did my part to let him know that it's kinda lousy. :rolleyes:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It really amazes me why they would put slings in packages like that looks plum stressful on the little guys
Hell. They have the tubes they stapled them in. Why can't they do like everyone else and pick some tissue paper in those?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@RedCapTrio Awesome!! i'm hoping mine will have molted over the weekend while we were gone. I'm pretty sure the vagans would have or will this week. When i had to rehouse him a few days ago he was very very dark and his abdomen looked oiled it was so shiny, and he was really lethargic and clumsy.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@RedCapTrio Awesome!! i'm hoping mine will have molted over the weekend while we were gone. I'm pretty sure the vagans would have or will this week. When i had to rehouse him a few days ago he was very very dark and his abdomen looked oiled it was so shiny, and he was really lethargic and clumsy.
Sure sign of premolt, now it's mostly up to the T as to when it needs to molt. :D

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Am just waiting also for my albiceps as last time, it molted almost the same time as this boehmei. My albo is also out of sight as well as the new T in the block, my genic. ;)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I haven't seen my albo since 2 minutes after he arrived. He went in the enclosure walked half way around the edge and dug a burrow and disappeared.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I haven't seen my albo since 2 minutes after he arrived. He went in the enclosure walked half way around the edge and dug a burrow and disappeared.
Have you tried feeding a hiding T? I am not feeding Albus, not until it shows its face! LOL

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Chaco slings' first meal, abs are rounder now

Tres Chac

Chacquatro

Smithi also finished eating, abdomen is black at the left hand side of the hide

Marbles sealed itself in its hide

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tiara has been busy webbing and I made a video on it too. Hope to post it here one of this days. ;) :D

Latest posts