• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pissy is stressing or tarantuling?

CyanideOwl

She ate a male Dubia yesterday and now she is sitting like this or standing maybe. There is the remains of Dubia there under her in the corner. I changed her water since she put moss inside of it and now she is like this.
She got scared when I checked on her as well. I checked because she was more and more curled and it stressed me in turn thinking she is dying or something. She is wlaking backwards now I don't know what is going on.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 8

CyanideOwl

What exactly are you worried about?
From the photos she looks fine, just wondering around her enclosure & digesting.
That pose of hiding herself and curling. Heard they do it when they are in stress. She started to move everything now so maybe she was in food coma. Haha. But I feel like I did a bad job with her enclosure.
People told me to give her a place to hide but I know her, she doesn't hide. Not even when molting. She puts trash under he hiding space. Now she wants to be between the wall and bark and she pushes everything out. Not sure if I should change anything or not.

x_raphael_xx

3 Year Member
That pose of hiding herself and curling. Heard they do it when they are in stress. She started to move everything now so maybe she was in food coma. Haha. But I feel like I did a bad job with her enclosure.
People told me to give her a place to hide but I know her, she doesn't hide. Not even when molting. She puts trash under he hiding space. Now she wants to be between the wall and bark and she pushes everything out. Not sure if I should change anything or not.
They just do what they do.
My chalcodes didn't dig for the first 2 years I had her, then one day she dug extensive tunnels overnight.

CyanideOwl

They just do what they do.
My chalcodes didn't dig for the first 2 years I had her, then one day she dug extensive tunnels overnight.
I guess I am just panicking everytime she does something out of her normal behaviour range. And this is why I am on this forum now not Arachnoboards. People made me paranoid there over everything. She seems fine now considering she destroyed the whole moss arrangement and put it on the other side of the enclosure.

Latest posts