• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pirate Update At Last

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Best news possible here :) It turns out that Pirate is quite the stud ;) He is spending approx 8 hours a day in with his lady friend and Rob keeps an eye on them. Its all going well and my big stripey hunk is having the time of his life. Thanks to everyone who has asked after him. Obviously no garantee of babies but im very happy that Pi man is having fun :) :) :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks Db. Im just so happy he is not going to waste he is a lovely spider. It will be great if we get babies. Ive had a huge smile all day knowing my boy is enjoying himself.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks Sabeth I am hoping to visit him at the weekend. Hope we get loads of babies and they turn out like him. I know im jumping the gun but im thinking of baby names already ( pj- pirate junior and jolly roger. Maybe Bounty or Treasure.) I think I need to calm down God knows what I will be like if we do get an egg sac ;)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If someone hasnt strangled me or stuffed a sock in my mouth to shut me up by then. I cant wait to go and see him and meet the girl friend :). Yeh I like Grandmum DB but I dont fancy knitting like 50 million booties and how will I know which ones wear pink and which ones wear blue :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I said it before and I'll say it again
DB YOU ARE A GENIUS.
Anyway I went to see him Pirate today he is fine maybe getting ready for meeting another female soon but nothing definate yet. And they are keen to take mm's I get in future so thats good. I managed to bring another rosie home with me, photo of her coming soon.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know. They are so cute and naughty. I reckon baby Pirates will be too.
His girlfriend hasnt got a name.

Latest posts