• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Now, the formal introduction

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
After loyal and brave is also stubborn.

Those are cats for you, they won't do anything unless there is incentive for them.

While I'm at it, might as well post the most recent pictures. I have new next door neighbors, who have a German wire hair pointer and that dog and Romeo quickly bonded and now play together on evenings that it doesn't rain. In these pictures, Romeo saw his friend outside and he really wanted to go play, so this is what he does.

View attachment 45485View attachment 45488
Stubborn is a standard quality in a good dog. And good people;)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A day in the life of Romeo.
20200520_095950.jpg
20200520_100347.jpg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No pictures today, but I do have an update on Romeo and if we are friends on Facebook, you probably know what it is already. For those that don't know, here it is:

You've seen most of the pictures of Romeo where he is wearing harnesses, well he has found a way to slip out of them. Apparently this is a common thing for many dogs. Last week I was outside waiting for him to do his thing, well he slipped out and made a run for it. I was in flip flops, so running after him in them would be impossible, so I kicked them off in the middle of the yard and proceeded to sprint after him. He had me running through my neighbor's yard. Luckily I befriended the neighbors months before, the only reason I caught him is because the neighbors let their dog out and that dog just happens to be Romeo's friend, so Romeo quickly ran to greet his pal, that is when I was able to come up from behind and catch him.

I spent $150 on harnesses within a matter of days, but after that day I ordered on that sounds very promising and it should get here by Thursday.

Right now he is laying on my feet, so that's the latest on Houdini.....I mean Romeo.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No pictures today, but I do have an update on Romeo and if we are friends on Facebook, you probably know what it is already. For those that don't know, here it is:

You've seen most of the pictures of Romeo where he is wearing harnesses, well he has found a way to slip out of them. Apparently this is a common thing for many dogs. Last week I was outside waiting for him to do his thing, well he slipped out and made a run for it. I was in flip flops, so running after him in them would be impossible, so I kicked them off in the middle of the yard and proceeded to sprint after him. He had me running through my neighbor's yard. Luckily I befriended the neighbors months before, the only reason I caught him is because the neighbors let their dog out and that dog just happens to be Romeo's friend, so Romeo quickly ran to greet his pal, that is when I was able to come up from behind and catch him.

I spent $150 on harnesses within a matter of days, but after that day I ordered on that sounds very promising and it should get here by Thursday.

Right now he is laying on my feet, so that's the latest on Houdini.....I mean Romeo.
That harness I was waiting for did not arrive on that day like it was supposed to, it ended up arriving today and let me just say it is wonderful. He tried so hard to get out out of it and it tightened up on him every time he tried. (As I creepily smiled from ear to ear because I found something that actually works).

2 in 1 harness lead for the win.

20200730_145736.jpg