• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Slings Help

PamCz

3 Year Member
In the US, I can recommend each of these:
jamiestarantulas.com
petcenterusa.com
swiftinverts.com
kenthebugguy.com
I get almost all of my T's online...no problems with these at all. No delays, good packaging, good communications. Check them out...at least one has freebie spiders with every purchase over $20 (swiftinverts).

Have fun shopping...and remember -- lol...thinking like a true addict -- the more you puchase in each order, the more you save in shipping. :D

AndrewBush89

3 Year Member
Yay my b. Albopilosum is molting I'm going to assume my other one will be shortly they came from the same sac I'm sure. My L.P and my obt are not eating so I also think they are in pre molt exciting stuff :). My baby g.rosea is pigglet eats every time I put something in its cage been feeding wax worms every 3 to 4 days minus my L.P they seem to like them but it as I said I thinks in pre molt

AndrewBush89

3 Year Member
Well I was correct my L.P moulted last night but I don't think it was a good one one of his back legs are shorter than the rest but it seems ok moving around and what not

AndrewBush89

3 Year Member
Ah ha all but one of my slings have moulted my obt is the only one I'm waiting for. Oh and my Big G. Rosea has finally eaten again

AndrewBush89

3 Year Member
Its official I have made it through all my slings first moult pretty excited just got to figure out how to get the obt's moult out of its home with out it getting out as well

BLUE BEAUTY

3 Year Member
I HAVE A Oligoxystre diamantinensis. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR CARE? IT LOOKS DARKER NOW THAN WHEN I GOT IT A WEEK AGO. NEW KEEPER ANY ADVICE WELCOME. IT ALSO WAS SITTING AT THE TOP OF THE ENCLOSURE SO I GOT A TALLER ENCLOSER AND PUT LONGER STICKS IN IT.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@BLUE BEAUTY Oligoxystre diamantinensis can be fast as slings but mine at around 2" is probably one of my calmest Ts. They are arboreal so twigs and a piece of plant will give it something to attach its web to and it will soon fill the container with web, mine spends most of its time on top of its web.

Latest posts