• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New order

Liquid Ice

3 Year Member
Cant wait to get this guy! I cant find a care sheet on them let alone find any information about the species but they look insanely cool! I think it might be a trapdoor species.

Attachments

• Eresidae.jpg
    Eresidae.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 13

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't keep true spiders either, so unfortunately I can't help you. Can you get some info off of the seller?

Atx13

3 Year Member
Who are you planning to buy from? If they have a site, it would be easier to email them directly.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Yeah, just email him with questions. He's answered every question I've asked in the past.

Liquid Ice

3 Year Member
1) does the forum allowed feeding videos?
2) are you guys keeping a colony of feeders to sustain your collection?
3)is it normal for my g rosea to create a burrow?

Atx13

3 Year Member
i think you have to embed the video, from like youtube, or whatever. I don't currently keep enough Ts to really need a colony or anything..
And all G. rosea are different.. Some burrow, some are mean, lol.

Liquid Ice

3 Year Member
ohh man! Kenny just saw your scorp pics is that a florida bark scorp i want one can you tell me about them!!! sorry for the overload :D

Liquid Ice

3 Year Member
i think you have to embed the video, from like youtube, or whatever. I don't currently keep enough Ts to really need a colony or anything..
And all G. rosea are different.. Some burrow, some are mean, lol.
my cousin has a nasty one. little guy jumped out from his hide and taged me as i changed the water dish.