• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my versicolor sling molted

katiekatelyn

3 Year Member
Aren't they so beautiful when they're that little? I'm glad mine seems to be a slow grower, because I'm going to be sad when he's not that beautiful blue anymore. :(

katiekatelyn

3 Year Member
Haha,now I have to disagree there my ones I have the female is stunning the slings are a beautiful metallic blue but that mature female wow.
I've only seen photos of adults. I think I'm going to have to wait a few years to see the beauty of an adult versi, at the rate mine is growing. I have to say though, he is pretty gorgeous right now! One of my stunners. ;)

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've only seen photos of adults. I think I'm going to have to wait a few years to see the beauty of an adult versi, at the rate mine is growing. I have to say though, he is pretty gorgeous right now! One of my stunners. ;)

Just wait till you see the adult colouration, my male and female look stunning but I will say so do the slings.

Latest posts