• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Valentine Ghost

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
maybe I just need to have a T party at my house and a few of you come over and assist me in a game of guess the species :) hahahaha
Can I come to your T party? Might need a few weeks notice though so I can book a flight from "over the pond"......lol. certainly generated some comments which is good. Shows people care hun. Give your fiancé a big hug for being uber cool and getting you a cool T. AND THEN GIVE THAT VICKI A PIECE OF YOUR MIND.......MWHAHAHA.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Can I come to your T party? Might need a few weeks notice though so I can book a flight from "over the pond"......lol. certainly generated some comments which is good. Shows people care hun. Give your fiancé a big hug for being uber cool and getting you a cool T. AND THEN GIVE THAT VICKI A PIECE OF YOUR MIND.......MWHAHAHA.
You know it! Everyone is invited!

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Well I pulled the T out last night and it's a mature male under all that fuzz was his hooks- I talked to the lady who owns the store and explained my feelings on the matter and she was very quick to tell me to bring him back and exchange him for a nice young juvi of my choice or sling. I will be going back on Saturday to look at her T's. Thank you all for you help with this- you're all the best!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well I pulled the T out last night and it's a mature male under all that fuzz was his hooks- I talked to the lady who owns the store and explained my feelings on the matter and she was very quick to tell me to bring him back and exchange him for a nice young juvi of my choice or sling. I will be going back on Saturday to look at her T's. Thank you all for you help with this- you're all the best!
Dont forget to give your fiancé a big hug for the gesture in the first place. .....it's a tough life being male you know. It's not just Ts.....lol. Hope you choose something that you will both enjoy and please show us all what you get. Glad it will all work out for you.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
I applaud the store owner's ownership and willingness to resolve the issue. And no problem, glad to help a fellow hobbyist.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I applaud the store owner's ownership and willingness to resolve the issue. And no problem, glad to help a fellow hobbyist.
Yes, I agree. Not all shops would do that. Shame they don't know as much as the hobbyists do! Many years ago one of my first slings that I had been searching for was meant to be a.geniculata was in fact a N. Chromotus. Took a few molts to realise but obviously by then too late. A problem with using common names as they were obviously too similar for the store.....lol.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Dont forget to give your fiancé a big hug for the gesture in the first place. .....it's a tough life being male you know. It's not just Ts.....lol. Hope you choose something that you will both enjoy and please show us all what you get. Glad it will all work out for you.

hahahahah you know it Phil! I will update with photo's as soon as I pick out a new T :)

SasyStace

3 Year Member
So this happened. Juvie Female 1 year old. The breeder was in the store when we came in to make the exchange so I paid 50 bucks more but got this beauty. .. I'm sure she's thrilled to be out of the aboreal wet lands they we're keeping her in and into her new bungalow.

Attachments

• tmp_7605-20160220_124142-307763958.jpg
    tmp_7605-20160220_124142-307763958.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • tmp_7605-20160220_124557-1359203091.jpg
    tmp_7605-20160220_124557-1359203091.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • tmp_7605-2016-02-20 12.55.03-631089714.jpg
    tmp_7605-2016-02-20 12.55.03-631089714.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 19

Latest posts