• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My T Collection

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg
E.Murinus

Last edited:

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Yeah it's getting bigger now .
My midnight blue has moulted to and my blue footed baboon .Pics to follow.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm half expecting my Midnight Blue to moult soon since it extended its funnel.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can't believe how much your H. Pulchripes has changed. Such a beautiful spider.
Can't wait to see your I. Mira developing. I just love their blue feet.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Fuzzball79. I barely see the H.Pulchripes now since rehousing it. I just happened to walk past and it was sat out so I grabbed my phone.
The I.Mira had moulted a few weeks back still need to get a picture.
I tried my LP on a large locust again last night. I've tried them before and wasn't interested. She nailed it straight away..

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@sym It must be worth it though when it goes out for a wander, lol. They're still a little out of my price range and I have to wait until most of mine are fully grown now before even considering another T.
What size is your LP now? Mine is still a pipsqueak, about 1" LS, which is not bad, considering he was about 0.5" when I first got him about a year ago. He's quite a funny character. He always seems to excited when I open his tub and jumps around looking for food. He's quite fat at the moment, so I'm not feeding him until he molts (should be soon).

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My LP is roughly the size of my hand. I wanted to get a picture of her having it in her fangs but when I opened the enclosure she bolted for her hide.
The H.Pulchripes I should be able to coax out with a cricket for a picture anytime so I can stay hidden and suprise me with another moult :)
I would like to try UV light on its legs see what colour they are

Latest posts