• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My first T!!~ ^_^

IttyBittySpider

3 Year Member
Well here's my little baby! :D Tiny B. Albopilosum!
Fingers crossed for a little girl, but I love it either way!
My little Terra~
L7ygeI.jpg

Last edited:

IttyBittySpider

3 Year Member
Well, I offered Terra two small crickets today an she crammed both of them into her mouth, she's so darn cute! :D I'm happy to see she has such a healthy appetite, apparently I'm doing something right :)

IttyBittySpider

3 Year Member
Hey guys, I've had Terra-bear for about a year and a half now and he/she's gotten so much bigger then when I first picked up the furry little legged pea! This is his/her latest molt, and I've looked at so many tutorials of how to do this but Terra's still pretty little and I don't really know what I'm looking at :confused: If anybody could give me an inside scoop that would be great <3! I tried to get the most clear picture I could :D give it to me straight, I'll love the little thing until it's last day, doesn't matter if Terra turns out to be a boy or girl

Attachments

• DSC_0068.JPG
    DSC_0068.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 31

IttyBittySpider

3 Year Member
That's awesome, thank you :D I will definitely post pics in a day or two of how she looks now! and her next molt sometime in the future

Latest posts