• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My cobalt

nemesis.T.

3 Year Member
Finally out of burrow

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421629399487.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421629399487.jpg
    698.7 KB · Views: 33

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This species does not get enough press IMHO. One of the most gorgeous T species. Definitely on the aggressive side AND a burrower. Just like I like 'em ;). Glad you are enjoying yours.

Therasoid

3 Year Member
The press they get is "Its a pet hole and Its rare I ever get to see it".
Feed mine at around 2AM, most are out but near their burrow. Fast aggressive eaters.
I also keep H. vonwirthi, C. darlingi, C. marschalli and some P. muticus.
Looking to add some M. balfouri in the near future. High priced but so gorgeous, so probably only 3. Hear they can be communal and want to try, will be my 1st attempt.

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Feed mine at around 2AM, most are out but near their burrow. Fast aggressive eaters.
Looking to add some M. balfouri in the near future. High priced but so gorgeous, so probably only 3. Hear they can be communal and want to try, will be my 1st attempt.
Hello
I still need to add vonwirthi,have some other nice Asians as well like Hati Hati not to forget Sumatrans.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My Cobalt Blue is a night time wanderer as well.
Mine is a night time wanderer as well. Usually always able to get a peak after hours. During the day, we usually see them with the legs waiting patiently at the burrow hole hoping for a hapless insect to walk by the burrow hole.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Adding in an image off the net for the M. balfouri. Not very common so thought some folks may like a picture to reference if they have never seen one:

006.jpg

Latest posts