• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

molts

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gotta love it .... 4 0f 5 slings and 1 of my juvi's G.rosea (rcf) went in the last 2 days.... the last sling finished 20 mins ago...and my other sling went lastweek ...hoping to get some pics this weekened :)
Cant wait to see them.

Tguy

3 Year Member
Gotta love it .... 4 0f 5 slings and 1 of my juvi's G.rosea (rcf) went in the last 2 days.... the last sling finished 20 mins ago...and my other sling went lastweek ...hoping to get some pics this weekened :)
..no obt pic cause as soon as i touch it he's gone same as my ghost.... lol ....so this is the genic and irminia and i should have the rose and tap later tonight :)

Attachments

• IMG_1668.JPG
    IMG_1668.JPG
    350.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1674.JPG
    IMG_1674.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 10

Tguy

3 Year Member
T. sanctivincenti .....lucky he decided to stop for about 3 secs or i would not even have this ...lol oh and the obt will vanish into the hole you see if i touch it so i just took one ...someday i'll get a good one :)

Attachments

• IMG_1701.JPG
    IMG_1701.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Great pictures :) Thanks for the straw idea too! It will definitely come in handy for the slings I have coming (hopefully)!

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm super excited! Really hope everything went well with the sac. It's very hard to find versi's around here, and his price is very good...so definitely looking forward to the new additions :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm super excited! Really hope everything went well with the sac. It's very hard to find versi's around here, and his price is very good...so definitely looking forward to the new additions :D
I am going hunting for some more b smithis soon. Ive convinced myself that Hercules is a male and feel like crying every time i look at him so need to look for some others. How many are you getting Bast?

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's awesome! Cade is still looking forward to the day we add some smithi's to our collection, but he's really excited about the pretty blue babies too :) I think we will probably get 2 versi slings...hopefully one will be female :)

Latest posts