• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MatthewM1's picture thread

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
These guys are communal as adult. Most Centruroides sp. are communal as adults as well. Heterometreus are communal at any instar like emps, they are very similar in size, look very similar and behave much like emps. Tityus stigmurus are communal at any instar and are even parthnogenic(females reproduce without mating) but they are pretty potent

Jesse254

3 Year Member
These guys are communal as adult. Most Centruroides sp. are communal as adults as well. Heterometreus are communal at any instar like emps, they are very similar in size, look very similar and behave much like emps. Tityus stigmurus are communal at any instar and are even parthnogenic(females reproduce without mating) but they are pretty potent
Thanks for the suggestions. This is what my local pet store has: Emperor, Flat Rock, Vinegaroon, Desert Hairy. Do you have any experience with these? The Emperor I know are communal and do well that way. I find contradictory information on the others.

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
Here is a prequel to the finished room. I had a minor set back on rack #4 so this is the best I can do for now. More to come.
Enclosures_zps585f33a3.jpg
This is awesome!

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Looking into ordering 1 :)
Euathlus parvulus sling..