• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Look what just turned up

adz07

3 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412851500.728213.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh, I'm jealous. I'm kind of looking for a GBB at the moment ("kind of", because my husband doesn't know yet, lol), but can't find any juvi or SA females (UK). The shop where I got 2 of my other Ts from has sold out on grown on slings, too. (Same with Avic. Versicolor females, no-one's selling them, only slings, and I don't really want a sling).

adz07

3 Year Member
Yeah it has taken me a while to get my hands on this I have missed out on one a couple of times

adz07

3 Year Member
I actually found her on ebay not a fan of getting t's off there but it's one I have wanted for ages

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I love getting slings, they're so cute and you can watch them grow! Mine are like my children.
I was initially scared, but the one I'm getting is a little bigger than my Boehmei sling was when I got it and now my BB sling is a bit more spider than pet hole, lol, I'm a bit less paranoid about losing it.

Latest posts