• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lockdown shopping

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Was what any good? The baileys or rita, sue? Rita, sue was ok.... the baileys was fantastic! :D
went over your head....I was asking if Rita, Sue and Bob too was any good as I had not seen the first one....a bad Dad joke... play on the too (two). :rolleyes:

regalis

went over your head....I was asking if Rita, Sue and Bob too was any good as I had not seen the first one....a bad Dad joke... play on the too (two). :rolleyes:

face-palm_1f926.png
need I say more?

Soulman

I know this lockdown seems depressing with only being able to go food shopping and one form of exercise per day but I found the perfect solution. I have been getting my food / exercise by walking down the the water and foraging some nice shell fish and edible seaweed.

I also pop in the village shop on the way back as I cant find any bottles of wine in the rock pools (believe me I have looked) and I'm finding it rather relaxing.

How is everyone else getting through the lockdown? Anyone got any suggestions? :)
I love the hair,just shaved mine.a bit of self maintenance to be done.I see the shops nearly empty,but still people are buying wine as if it's milk.But if it helps.

regalis

I love the hair,just shaved mine.a bit of self maintenance to be done.I see the shops nearly empty,but still people are buying wine as if it's milk.But if it helps.
Oh I dont drink because of the impending apocalypse. I'm having a drink because this is the most time I will have off in a long time. I have shut down my business for three months so I'm gonna chill for at least a few weeks lol