• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lasiodora parahybana breeding questions.

swimbait

3 Year Member
There should be plenty to go around.
There will more than plenty to go around, 500 you'd be extremely lucky. Expect thousands. This is one of the last species I would breed personally, they are already super abundant in the hobby which makes unloading them all that much more difficult. I know someone who took in 190 LP slings probably close to 6 months ago now, after giving them away to whoever would take them practically, she still has 75. Prepare to be RAISING hundreds lol

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'd take 1 off your hands, 2 tops :) not enough in the hobby around here to give them away to if i got more than that, and it wouldn't be fair for me to sell the extra.

swimbait

3 Year Member
Actually, this is exactly how my friend ended up with 190 lp slings. Somebody online was only asking shipping costs and she figured she be able to get rid of all of them lol

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think I can get them sold, given away, and raise some. But they will be culled, naturally, first. Depending on the size of the sac of course. It may have to be done though. You have to be realistic. Its better than none being born.

BrazilianBlackRay

3 Year Member
Lol, for an a-hole :D Seriously though I'm quite certain I'll be looking to unload a bunch..so be aware, if and when I come here and say "who wants free lps?" If you tell me one you'll most likely get 5 or 10..just giving fair warning..

Heyyy did you breed the LP's yet man??? I have a MM LP wish I had somebody to give him to so he could breed .. I would love some LP from your breeding lol

Latest posts