• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lasiodora parahybana breeding questions.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi folks, I'm going to be breeding another member's MM Lp to my big female pretty soon. I've successfully bred my G porteris...and that's all. I was just wondering if any experienced breeders want to give me any advice, or tips on breeding these. I'm fairly confident already, I just want to gather as much information as possible before breeding them. I know the basics, but anything that you think is helpful would be much appreciated. I'm off to do some searches for any little tidbit, thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any responses.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@MassExodus havent heard anything....did u try again? did u ever get ur LPs to go at it?
Nope. I'm waiting on her to molt. I believe she was too close to her molting cycle and that's why she didn't accept him. I posted about it in terror corpzes thread. She does looks like she could molt at any time now. Fingers crossed, this is the one species ive been dying to breed.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I agree! Seriously hope you get a good safe coupling,..pairing? Not sure of the PC term in regards to spiders :p
Regardless though, be amazing to follow them on here :) I'm fairly certain I'll never breed, so I'm living vicariously through you guys ^*^

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I agree! Seriously hope you get a good safe coupling,..pairing? Not sure of the PC term in regards to spiders :p
Regardless though, be amazing to follow them on here :) I'm fairly certain I'll never breed, so I'm living vicariously through you guys ^*^
Well if things go well Kymura you can take some of the babies off my hands..pay for shipping, free Lps :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And I'll be offering them to forum members for shipping cost, don't worry:) I'm breeding to make spider babies, not for money, but I'll probably sell some to the bigger dealers if they are interested. There should be plenty to go around.

Latest posts