• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kenny's Gallery.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Picked up this lady today. She's a bit overweight, but I'll fix that in time.
Balbiceps003.jpg

Balbiceps001.jpg

Atx13

3 Year Member
1)Albopilosum 2)Vagans 3)Albiceps everything else is a distant 4th and so on..
I'm gonna guess you may a pretty penny for your new Albiceps? :p

Atx13

3 Year Member
I've only seem 'em available a couple places online, their pretty pricey for babies.. 65-70 bucks... If im gonna spend that on a sling, its not gonna be a Brachy, :p

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've only seem 'em available a couple places online, their pretty pricey for babies.. 65-70 bucks... If im gonna spend that on a sling, its not gonna be a Brachy, :p

Why not? Brachys are awesome. + you get more bang for your buck considering they live so long.
When I breed her I'll give you a couple. ;)

Atx13

3 Year Member
Hell yeah, keep me posted, I'd buy a couple for sure.
Never really kept them, a couple B. albos, a smithi, think i had vagans at some point...
My old collection consisted mainly of Psalmopoeus, baboons and haplos, lol. I didn't even have a rosie until a pet shop gave me one for buying all their "bitey" spiders...

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hell yeah, keep me posted, I'd buy a couple for sure.
Never really kept them, a couple B. albos, a smithi, think i had vagans at some point...
My old collection consisted mainly of Psalmopoeus, baboons and haplos, lol. I didn't even have a rosie until a pet shop gave me one for buying all their "bitey" spiders...

I wish pet shops would give me docile Ts for buying agressive Ts lol. Brachys are great. you just gotta find the right one.

Listershat

3 Year Member
The prices you pay over there are pretty strong, I thought Canada was bad after watching some Jon3800 vids - but considering they don't come from that far from you... An Albiceps sling over here is between £5 & £10 ususally, (Spider Shop's out of 'em at the moment). A lot of Brachys & Grammys are between £3 & £10. Maybe they're bred more over here, can't see any other reason.
P.s., that A. Insubtilis is gorgeous. Hadn't heard of them before, have to keep my eyes open for one.:)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The prices you pay over there are pretty strong, I thought Canada was bad after watching some Jon3800 vids - but considering they don't come from that far from you... An Albiceps sling over here is between £5 & £10 ususally, (Spider Shop's out of 'em at the moment). A lot of Brachys & Grammys are between £3 & £10. Maybe they're bred more over here, can't see any other reason.
P.s., that A. Insubtilis is gorgeous. Hadn't heard of them before, have to keep my eyes open for one.:)

Actually, the albiceps available out here right now, aren't truly slings. They're 1.5-2" when .25"ers become available they usually run $15-$25.

and thanks! The Insubtilis is one of my favorite species.

Latest posts