• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just Wanted To Give a Hello From Houston!

susannuh

3 Year Member
Hello all! :) My name is Susanna,

I finally caved in and joined the forum after seeing that I'm not the only one with the love for tarantulas! I'm looking forward to being able to get advice. Im always wanting to get them into bigger and better vivs! I'm sure you guys have gorgeous ones and amazing ideas! :)

As far as my Tarantula family I have a: Theraphosa stirmi (Goliath Birdeater), Grammostola pulchripes (Chaco Golden Knee), Chromatopelma cyaneopuescens (Green Botttle Blue), Brachypelma boehmei (Mexican Fireleg-Spiderling), Poecilotheria metallica (Gooty-Spiderling) and a Avicularia avicularia (Pinktoe).

As far as other animals I have 3 panther chameleons, 2 ball pythons, 1 red tail boa, a prairie dog (that the husband bought for himself), and 4 little dogs.

More than you all probably ever wanted to know about me, so I apologize in advance! Hopefully I haven't already driven you all nuts and will be able to talk to you! :) Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome! :)
Thanks for joining us! Sounds like you already have quite the menagerie! Can't wait to see some photos of your animals!