1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jamie's Tarantulas :)

Discussion in 'Tarantula and Invert Vendor Reviews' started by Sabeth, Aug 11, 2013.

1. kormath

kormath Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

how were the vials packed? I wasn't impressed with her packing on my last order, there was only maybe one thin layer of towel in the vial, to much room in there for accident to happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    IamKrush likes this.
  2. IamKrush

IamKrush Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

That'a how my chaco was. It kinda look lke it was crumpled up and put in there(the tissue not the T). The T was alive. But i was like wtf when i first opened the vial
  3. yeahhtrue

yeahhtrue New Member

There seemed to be a pretty thick layer of paper towel cushioning for all three slings that I've ordered. I didn't feel that they were packaged unsafely and all three were very lively when they arrived. But all three of my T's have come from Jamie so far, so I do admit I have no other vendors to compare packaging against.
    IamKrush likes this.
  4. jackys

jackys Member

I got a 3" B. hamorii from Jamie. It was my first ever online purchase, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I was very impressed with the packaging. The USPS worker who delivered the box accidentally slipped and *dropped it on the ground right in front of me*, as I was signing for the package. It was probably a 4 foot drop! :eek: I tried not to freak out too much because it *was* an accident and the mail carrier felt pretty bad, but still. When that happened, I assumed I'd have a fatally injured spider on my hands, but no, she was perfectly fine... Even lively! And she's still doing great.

So I would definitely order from Jamie again... But after that experience, I'd probably ask to have my next order held for pickup.
  5. IamKrush

I found a nj seller. If you are interested
  6. aljayroo

aljayroo New Member

im from nj. I would love to know that seller, pls send the details @ egaraljayroo@gmail.com
    IamKrush likes this.
  7. IamKrush

8. yeahhtrue

yeahhtrue New Member

Thanks man. I saw you posted the link for someone else below, I'm gonna check them out.
    IamKrush likes this.
  9. IamKrush

He's a good dude. You'll be happy with dealing with him.
  10. Whitelightning777

Whitelightning777 Active Member

IamKrush likes this.
  11. IamKrush

12. jackys

jackys Member

13. IamKrush

Are you still looking for Ts? Im selling some of mine off
    Whitelightning777 likes this.
  14. Cesar G.

Cesar G. New Member

I never really post on forums but I was looking for a way to review my experience with this vendor.

I purchased a b. Vagans sling and soon after the safe and comfy arrival I saw a female Aphonopelma chalcodes available and jumped on that opportunity. Her pricing even with shipping beat out my local vendors here in LA California.

Her beginner sling kits are pretty awesome. The price is great considering all it has inside and the convenience. The sling was very lively. It immediately started exploring and burrowing. The packaging it's tight, and with very little movement available while handling. Both T's came with tissue securely wrapped around them and moist.

My Aphonopelma chalcodes is absolutely gorgeous. No posters and no hairs thrown in transfer. 3.5-4 inch. True to size. I'm just in love with this girl.

Ha, In ways I wish this experience wasn't so pleasant. It's going to make it harder to resist scrolling through her selection and not pressing the add to cart button.

Super happy with her prompt delivery, secure packaging, and her beautiful T's.

https://www.jamiestarantulas.com
    Whitelightning777 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted