• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is Palp Friction real? Did I get scammed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Pinhead. The listing for the T said it would be shipped the week of January 13th. Given Palp is in the business of shipping items from Michigan, why would they say it would be shipped that week? They know the weather in Michigan. Furthermore, the listing for the T didn't say anything about email problems. There were no stated email problems. Your logic fails.

Once again, you're not helpful. You should strive to be like others in the hobby.
Dummy...since we are at that stage now. I've been more then helpful with you. I even suggested to reverse the charges. I'm not the dummy trying to buy a spider from a broken company in the dead of winter...you are. Be a big boy and clean your own room.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Nunua sent you a screen shot from their facebook. I sent you one from their website on the page to purchase the spiders...I guess we aren't that helpful when you obviously cant read.

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Hahaha...at least you know me. I just say it the way it is.
Look. I’m not gonna make this a war. I don’t get offended and especially by people online whom I don’t even know. Seems like this is getting a little off topic.

Just trying to get a little advice from people who has had business through Palp. I want this place to be great. I’ve heard a lot about them and communication was never an issue with others. And this guy comes on here as new member and seems to be getting pushed around rather than receiving any at ease answers.

I really want this T and I really want this business to pull through for me. At this point, I am 100 percent trusting this forum and the past experiences you all have had because I’m getting replies from you and not the company I ordered for lol. Just saying they can be better. Once again not offended by anyone. This isn’t kindergarten

Dmantook

Dummy...since we are at that stage now. I've been more then helpful with you. I even suggested to reverse the charges. I'm not the dummy trying to buy a spider from a broken company in the dead of winter...you are. Be a big boy and clean your own room.
If you want to be helpful, tell me how I can determine a company is "broken" prior to ordering?

You're unboxing video is not helpful in the "broken" department. In fact, it would lead someone to think the company is not broken.

PS. I'm down with Tool.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you want to be helpful, tell me how I can determine a company is "broken" prior to ordering?

You're unboxing video is not helpful in the "broken" department. In fact, it would lead someone to think the company is not broken.

PS. I down with Tool.
Omg...read the screen shot on their website.o_O P.S. have you checked your spam...
20200117_113330.jpg
20200117_113241.jpg

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Omg...read the screen shot on their website.o_O P.S. have you checked your spam...View attachment 42968View attachment 42969
Me personally, I have read all of that and I’ve sent emails to that gmail they have provided. Still nothing. I have frequently checked my spam since that is where their first email came in but that was only the automated email that was sent to all customers.

Dmantook

Omg...read the screen shot on their website.o_O P.S. have you checked your spam...View attachment 42968View attachment 42969
What was it you said about it helps to read? If you would have read my post, you would have known I ordered to T prior to January 13th when Palp claimed to have email problems.

Additionally, I've emailed Palp several times to the gmail address, again stated in my posted.

Do you have nothing better to do but be a pecker?

Like Imagine said, I'm just trying to get some help not a hard time.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What was it you said about it helps to read? If you would have read my post, you would have known I ordered to T prior to January 13th when Palp claimed to have email problems.

Additionally, I've emailed Palp several times to the gmail address, again stated in my posted.

Do you have nothing better to do but be a pecker?

Like Imagine said, I'm just trying to get some help not a hard time.

Screenshot_20200117-124317_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-124334_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-124356_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-124426_Facebook.jpg

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
OP I sincerely hope it all works out, and I’m sure it will. I just completed a transaction with them and they shipped to me on 1/7, so they are (or were) shipping.

Being completely honest though it was a total nightmare getting it to happen. I haven’t written a review on it yet because I wanted to step back and not write something in the spur of the moment.

Keep on it OP and I’m sure you’ll get it in the end, or as suggested call the credit card company and reverse the charges if it gets to be too much for you. Good luck!

Dmantook

Arachnodummy,

For the 4th time, I ordered Jan 3rd. Once again, the post is after I ordered on Jan 8th. Again, please read as you insisted us to do the same.

Are you telling us we need to search social media in the future before we place a order to make sure they are not "broken?"

Do you have a personal connection to Palp? You seem to be real defensive about their poor business practices.

Doozer

3 Year Member
I've not ordered from Palp before but couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a rare & beautiful T. I plunked down a ton of dough & my credit card was charged on January 3rd.

Here is what concerns me:

I've attempted to contact them 5 times through various ways including their gmail address;

When I email, I get a canned generic response (not addressed to me with my name) stating they are having email troubles & to email them at a gmail address, which I did several times with no response to me - just the same canned response;

The T was sold to be mail the week of "January 13" but, obviously, no T was shipped. Their canned generic response says they will ship in February when weather warms up. You have to think they know the weather where they live in Michigan so why sell a T to be shipped in January if it's too cold. Do they think Febuary will not be too cold to ship from Michigan;

The phone number on their website is fake. The number rings to PRC professionals research corp.

Did I get scammed?
Dmantook,
I have read all the posts on this thread and I do feel for you and your situation as I was scammed the very first time I tied ordering aT. It wasn't Palp friction. It was a scammer posing as a real dealer. When I hit scammed, they didn't even take the amount for the T, they used my info to order a bunch of stuff off of many online sites (luckily my bank fought to get all the charges reversed). If they only charged your account the amount you ordered, then I don't believe you have been scammed. If they were gonna scam you, they would have used your info to clean out your account. Hope everything works out for you.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Arachnodummy,

For the 4th time, I ordered Jan 3rd. Once again, the post is after I ordered on Jan 8th. Again, please read as you insisted us to do the same.

Are you telling us we need to search social media in the future before we place a order to make sure they are not "broken?"

Do you have a personal connection to Palp? You seem to be real defensive about their poor business practices.
Does your Mom still wipe your ass??? If you cant research your own info on the internet get off it. Idiot
Screenshot_20200117-132025_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200117-132042_Facebook.jpg

Dmantook

I think the best solution is for palp to send the order ASAP. Who cares if you recieve $500 of dead spiders? Atleast you got your order
Stupid. Thanks for chiming in.

It's the lack of communication along with all the other things mentioned by me & others not the actual shipping date. Dummy

Last edited by a moderator:

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I’ve read through the whole thread and every concern you had has been answered and your still not satisfied. I guess some people are beyond help

Dmantook

I’ve read through the whole thread and every concern you had has been answered and your still not satisfied. I guess some people are beyond help
Why don't you Brexit yourself out of your Mom's basement & this thread unless you have something helpful to offer.

Dude - its 10 pm Friday night where you live & you're on a Tarantula forum - What a LOSER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts