• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is Palp Friction real? Did I get scammed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Dmantook I live in the UK and even I know that the weather in Michigan is not suitable for shipping Ts at the moment so in that respect @Arachnoclown is right.
I'm losing patience with your attitude, you have been advised to be patient and things will sort themselves out but you insist on personally insulting members. Please desist otherwise I will have no choice but to close this thread.

Dmantook

now you just sound like an old man with a 16yr old kids mentality. :(
I'm sure you would consider me an old man but the 16 year old mentality is way off. You think a 16 yr old could come up with a witty Brexit joke while exactly pinpointing that you're a loser living with your Mommy.

I'll pop down to the basement to say hi next time I'm in town "visiting" your Mom.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm sure you would consider me an old man but the 16 year old mentality is way off. You think a 16 yr old could come up with a witty Brexit joke while exactly pinpointing that you're a loser living with your Mommy.

I'll pop down to the basement to say hi next time I'm in town "visiting" your Mom.

You have been warned - this thread is locked along with your other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.