• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I think we have a mistake

Beowulf68

I have over 40 and my son has 6 now. The Stirmi is in a bigger enclosure with as much substrate as he had. I was thinking of letting it settle for a month or so before adding more substrate. He and I keep the temps and humidity around 72 degrees and 70 plus on humidity. Due to the more stringent requirements for the stirmi. He wants me to take over care.

Attachments

• 20200112_125909.jpg
    20200112_125909.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 20

dany marie

So long story short, my son calls me and said he has a new T. But he does not think it's a chaco golden knee G. Pulchripes as sold for a measly 20 dollars. To me it looks almost like a T. Blondi? So just take a look and I will see if he can get more pics. He said its extremely defensive.

View attachment 42874
Please get them into an appropriate enclosure that is too dry small and stressful for them. And sad.... please do research on the large space they require as well as humidity. Needs a hide. This cup with dry flakes of dirt and wood chips is completely inappropriate.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Please get them into an appropriate enclosure that is too dry small and stressful for them. And sad.... please do research on the large space they require as well as humidity. Needs a hide. This cup with dry flakes of dirt and wood chips is completely inappropriate.
If you read through the above thread you will see what the T is housed in ;) ... It was never the intention of the Op to keep it in a small container the thread was started to clarify the species:)

Latest posts