• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I never see my little Green Bottle Blue

PamCz

3 Year Member
Awesome! I'll go look for it... Been so busy lately packing (about to move) & was out of town for the holiday (July 4th), I'm way behind on reading the new posts!

Glad all your babies are still with you! :D

PamCz

3 Year Member
I ran out of them feeding them to my flame knee:), NA my little yorksire terrier has taken a keen interest in the spiders as one day she noticed them moving. So have to keep her well away
My cat, who loves to eat any bug that strays into her hunting territory, has noticed the Ts too. They intrigue her, but she sees they're behind plastic & she can't get them. She already sits outside the T cabinet...waiting for any escaped crickets...lol chomp!

mindburner

3 Year Member
I feel pretty bad as one of the little spider-lings died. Maybe it was ventilation as the surviving one was in a bigger container, although the other container was pretty good I thought.

Hopefully I will have better success with the surviving one.

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
Sorry to hear that. Slings are the hardest stage of T's that is why they are cheaper its a gamble. But definitely rewardings when they lived to adults. 95% of my T's started as slings. I have had a few deaths along the way I try to learn from it. Keep the positive outlook and you will go far.

Petter

3 Year Member
I must say your spider is absolutely gorgeous!!! I once heard a quote "A tarantula you can't see, is a happy tarantula." something along those lines haha :p Hopefully she comes out, they're so much fun to watch :D

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
good to hear. I was going to say you need more stuff for her to anchor her webs on. My GBB's are set up more like an arboreal, and web all over. They've never used their hides, they web them shut and spend all their time in their web tunnels near the fake plants.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It helps if you put anchor points in their enclosure where they can attach their webbing. Just my two cents. ;)

Latest posts