• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I didn't chose the tarantula life. The tarantula life chose me.

Talmon Glidden

3 Year Member
Hello everybody! This isn't my first post, I've been here for about three weeks, and now I want to introduce myself. I have one tarantula, she is a chaco golden knee sling, about 3/4 inches from fang to anus and 1 1/4 legspan. Her name is Ursa and I've had her for... 4 weeks about? Not really sure. But anyway, I'm not sure if I'll full on join the hobby (as in have 20+ Ts) or stick with what I have plus maybe one or two more. Either way, I'll be using this site a lot because so far all of you have been very helpful. I'm super pumped to join this community ;)

Talmon Glidden

3 Year Member
Oh yeah, I was going to post a pic of little Ursa. Here she is! Also, I'm thinking about getting an A. purpurea, although I understand that arboreal species require attentive care when it comes to misting and humidity. Do you guys think a beginner like me could handle it?
10679884_783029795068641_3075776538501342641_o.jpg

Last edited:

l.poehling

3 Year Member
Hello everybody! This isn't my first post, I've been here for about three weeks, and now I want to introduce myself. I have one tarantula, she is a chaco golden knee sling, about 3/4 inches from fang to anus and 1 1/4 legspan. Her name is Ursa and I've had her for... 4 weeks about? Not really sure. But anyway, I'm not sure if I'll full on join the hobby (as in have 20+ Ts) or stick with what I have plus maybe one or two more. Either way, I'll be using this site a lot because so far all of you have been very helpful. I'm super pumped to join this community ;)
:T:Just got my first owned T. too Talmon. I agree this site is terrific for help and advice.. I too will be here asking and reading for information.
Well that said, have to go find my information needed for a heat source. :cool:

Latest posts