• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I am very curious about my tarantula's behavior?! maybe you can help?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I advise a GBB, they're awesome, but there's many species I love. Right now I have T ockerti and Nhandu chromatus on my mind. I've put off getting a chromatus too many times. And the T ockerti is a fascinating spider. I still have a list of twenty or so that I consider must haves. If you want a cool little dwarf species, there's the C ritae or C perezmilesi. I also want a Bumba Cabocla and a pumpkin patch has just become a priority as well...I could go on and on :D

katec

3 Year Member
I am liking the look of a blue bird eater or a Mexican tiger rump atm but it is so hard to decide, like you say so many beautiful Ts out there :)

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am liking the look of a blue bird eater or a Mexican tiger rump atm but it is so hard to decide, like you say so many beautiful Ts out there :)
I understand you're new to the hobby, but if you learn and use the scientific names, it'll help us know which species you're referring to, and then we can better help you decide on one. Many species have multiple common names, so it avoids confusion.

katec

3 Year Member
Ok that would be the Cyclosternum pentalore and Thrixopelma lagunas but then i saw the Poecilotheria metallica and i feel in love with this one :)

Latest posts