• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How to transition to slings?

Jeef

3 Year Member
I have a N. tripepii that clocks in around 3/4 of an inch. I rehoused it and it has buried itself. That was about two weeks ago. Maybe three. It'll come out when it is good and ready.

I keep the water dish full.

Not the most exhaustive list of husbandry tips, but it is all I have to work with.;)

I guess as a PS I should add I give all my slings mealworms. I crush their heads and cut them in half. I have enough slings where that was working out.

Lemon

I have a N. tripepii that clocks in around 3/4 of an inch. I rehoused it and it has buried itself. That was about two weeks ago. Maybe three. It'll come out when it is good and ready.

I keep the water dish full.

Not the most exhaustive list of husbandry tips, but it is all I have to work with.;)

I guess as a PS I should add I give all my slings mealworms. I crush their heads and cut them in half. I have enough slings where that was working out.
Alright thank you very much for the help! I really appreciate the advice!