• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi!!

Spiderman66

3 Year Member
Just saying hello. New to tarantulas got my first today. A Chilean Rose Hair. She hasnt come out of her hide yet guess she will take time to get used to her new surroundings. Any tips or tricks would be helpful. Will post pics when I can.

Logan D

3 Year Member
welcome to the forum and the hobby. Just leave her be rose hairs are know as pet rocks they will sit in the same spot for days at a time and they go long periods of time where they will not eat so dont get worried if she just stops eating or it could mean an up coming molt

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
if your planing on getting some more ts here's some ideas
Glad he showed the Brachypelma Emilia,since the Smithi is always shown more or the Boehmei and the Emilia is way harder to find. I was very lucky to get my first Emilia as a female,and she is the most docile of all my Brachypelma specimens and Rob mentions the docile nature as well.

Spiderman66

3 Year Member
Awesome video I am for sure going to expand and add more when I can. Thanks for the info everyone. Here she is havent named her yet tho.
IMG_0235.JPG

Latest posts