• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi people~!

dragonfly_dust

3 Year Member
Newbie to this forum but not to Ts.

I originally had 8 Ts but had to shrink my collection down to just 2 due to stupid family arguments.

The reason I decided to join here is because one of your member decided to offer a new home to three of my former babies.

I currently only have an A. Hentzi sling and a male G. Pulchra. (Before you ask, this male is already called for by somebody for a future breeding loan so you can't ask for him! lol)

Hope I have fun here!

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
Hi! I'm Sarah. I am new here too... The others here are cool. I am still a bit new to t's,I only have three, and everyone has been super considerate and not stuck up. I hope you like it here as much as I have so far!
It's a bummer you had to get rid of some of your t's. I would be miserable.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the boards! I've only been a member for just over a month and everyone has been amazing; friendly and helpful! Felt like family from the get go :)

Tguy

3 Year Member
welcome DD... i knew i seen that name before :) too bad you had to give up some T's ..atleast you can still see them :)....this is a great place too..not as big as the other fourm yet but it's growing everyday :)

Latest posts