• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heyo!

Arshenal

3 Year Member
20 year old male from Southern California. I just got my first T about a week ago. It's a lovely Aphonopelma chalcodes that I got from the local reptile store. Loving everything about tarantulas so far. And I'm going to the reptile show in Pomona this weekend. Hope to see some of you there too perhaps :) I can already feel the addition coming..

duNced6.jpg
OnIIrye.jpg

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
20 year old male from Southern California. I just got my first T about a week ago. It's a lovely Aphonopelma chalcodes that I got from the local reptile store. Loving everything about tarantulas so far. And I'm going to the reptile show in Pomona this weekend. Hope to see some of you there too perhaps :) I can already feel the addition coming..

duNced6.jpg
OnIIrye.jpg
Hello
Welcome here,feel free to post share or ask questions. Hope you have great fun here with us !