• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey

Jesperr

3 Year Member
Hey!
I joined on saturday and have two tarantulas and had them for about a month :) .Since I am new to this hobby I need tips..So where do I find that? I searched and ended up at this wonderfull place of Internet,with hopes of connecting with other tarantula keepers and getting some tips whenever possible. Taranantulas are AWESOME and I hope I get to learn alot more about them.
Thank you for your time :)

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey!
I joined on saturday and have two tarantulas and had them for about a month :) .Since I am new to this hobby I need tips..So where do I find that? I searched and ended up at this wonderfull place of Internet,with hopes of connecting with other tarantula keepers and getting some tips whenever possible. Taranantulas are AWESOME and I hope I get to learn alot more about them.
Thank you for your time :)

Hello and Welcome
Hope you enjoy it here,feel free to ask questions you have or share expereriences etc.

Tyler Shane1993

3 Year Member
Hey, Jesperr. I found this place on Tapatalk yesterday with my phone and had to join after seeing all the tips and advice others leave around the forums. I'm new to this as well, tarantulas, and only for a week, but I have a few spiders of my own that I watch over. Had them for two years so I'm doing something right. They actually do less than the tarantula, but I have to do more for a bigger spider now. I won't complain, because I love it.

Oh, and thanks for following me! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts