• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Help starting back up.

glenoweth

3 Year Member
Looking to buy a few Grammostola Pulchra- anyone have some for sale or trade?
would like to find one about 3"+ I have 100$ and some nice stuff to trade to help me get started back in to T Breeding. might be interested in other adult sized T's if you all have something to offer the cause.

I lost all my T's in a fire 2 years ago it was heart breaking. - I said I would never start back up, but here I am.. I had 2 adult GPs that I grew out 4-5years to MM... also lost about 15 other adult T's never got to breed them before the fire. I miss My GP's the most though... so I think I would like to pick up where I left off.

Trades
Go Pro 4hero black - 150$
Sony Action Camera New in the box - worth $200.00
I'm not looking for the value of them in trade

Mr. P

3 Year Member
There was a flood of G. Pulchra slings last month, 1" and under but I don't know who has any left. They were going anywhere from $65-$95 plus shipping. If you are looking for a larger G. Pulchra then be expected to shell out $250 plus.

glenoweth

3 Year Member
Yeah if I could find an adult female I would be willing to trade both cameras and $100$ plus the shipping for her.

I normally have more cash but I am paying for my sons Collage and my little girls getting married in a few months lol so wife is not letting go of any funds.

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
I've seen some G. pulchra slings on here and Arachnoboards recently for $65-90 + shipping. Females around $300 like someone said already. I hope you can find some to restart your collection and get back into keeping Ts.

Latest posts