• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello I'm New Here

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome. This is a great place to ask questions, post pictures and just hang out.

Do you currently have any tarantulas or other little beasties?

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Nice! Just got three tiny slings which brings me up to 14 tarantulas. Jumping spiders are interesting to me but I may wait. Feel free to post pictures.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
The most recent are H. chilense about 1/8 of an inch maybe a bit bigger. I mostly have Grammostola species rosea, pulchra, Pulchripes. A few adults. How about you?

Margritte

The most recent are H. chilense about 1/8 of an inch maybe a bit bigger. I mostly have Grammostola species rosea, pulchra, Pulchripes. A few adults. How about you?
I have a Poecilotheria Regalis I raised from a sling, Grammostola Pulchra, Avicularia Avicularia, Green Bottle Blue, Brachypelma hamorii, Costa Rican Stripe Knee, Nicaraguan Curly Hair. Sorry about the spelling and for not remembering the proper names. I had a long day lol.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Nice. Sounds like quite the range of Ts. Pokies are very beautiful but a bit out of my range I think at this point. Maybe in a few years.

Jeef

3 Year Member
Greetings and welcome aboard! Cool crew! Anything on your wish list for the future?

Jeef

3 Year Member
No I actually have all the Ts I wanted. How about you? What all do you have?
All new world terrestrials. 17 total. There are a few I have an eye out for, but nothing I absolutely have to get right this second. The next expo is April 8th. It is too cold to ship right now, so I don't worry about mail order at the moment.