• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Every one

DTG

3 Year Member
Hello, my name is Marita De La Pena, I can be found on Youtube as Deadly Tarantula Girl or goddardmsd. I always loved animals, but my main interest is tarantulas and reptiles/amphibians. I started keeping tarantulas seriously back in the nineties when Russell Smith, Mascarino and Bryant Capiz were the big breeders/sellers in the hobby. In the late nineties I was forced to sell my collection, but I always kept a few tarantulas. Three years ago I decided to take the plunge again and bought a bunch of slings and a few adults. My collection ranges from 300 to 500 spiders, depending on what is hatching out and maturing at the time. I love spending my time growing these beatiful animals up and making little tarantulas when oppurtunity allows. It is wonderful to be a part of this forum, I just discovered it today and look forward to the discussions we will be having. Thank you for allowing me to become part of this community:)

DTG

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. I enjoy watching your videos, glad to have you on here :)
Thank you so much. I really like the setup of this site. I have been browsing and there is a lot of interesting stuff to check out. I am going to be busy reading it all:)

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome DTG. Been a fan of your videos for awhile now. Glad to have you aboard!

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello, my name is Marita De La Pena, I can be found on Youtube as Deadly Tarantula Girl or goddardmsd. I always loved animals, but my main interest is tarantulas and reptiles/amphibians. I started keeping tarantulas seriously back in the nineties when Russell Smith, Mascarino and Bryant Capiz were the big breeders/sellers in the hobby. In the late nineties I was forced to sell my collection, but I always kept a few tarantulas. Three years ago I decided to take the plunge again and bought a bunch of slings and a few adults. My collection ranges from 300 to 500 spiders, depending on what is hatching out and maturing at the time. I love spending my time growing these beatiful animals up and making little tarantulas when oppurtunity allows. It is wonderful to be a part of this forum, I just discovered it today and look forward to the discussions we will be having. Thank you for allowing me to become part of this community:)
Hello DTG
I have watched your YouTube videos,keep posting them. It is nice to actually see people with their love for the hobby posting on YouTube, and it helps a lot of newcomers to the hobby. I would like to welcome you here with us from me and Team tarantulaforum.com,I hope you have loads of fun and post links to new videos and post any information or questions you might have. Also would be a huge favor give a shout out to the forum on the next video,had to push my luck on that haha.

hellknite

3 Year Member
Hi! I've been viewing your videos. Many know you over here in southeast asia through your video posts. Welcome aboard!

Nubee 2 Ts

3 Year Member
Hi!! I'm very excited to see you here... I've watched you're videos recently and just wanna say they helped me get back into the hobby. Thanks again and good luck with all of you egg sacks this year! I'll be looking for any of those P metallicas. Best of luck and thanks again!

DTG

3 Year Member
Thank you so much. I am glad you are back into spiders. This is a wonderful hobby to be in:)