• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Have a question..

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Horror ALL DAY! V/H/S 1 & 2 (warning 18+ strong content)

Wtf??!!! And I thought I watched sinister ****....lmmfao. You're so BAD!!! lol...that's definitely one to cuddle to....lmao.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
While in a foreign language that i do not understand (i don't know japanese) ju'on is an excellent movie in the horror genre

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You like horror movies? In that case do yourself a favor and watch case 39 and chain letter (keep a trash can nearby for periodic vomit, as this movie is gruesome)

I've seen case 39. Quite funny to me, actually. I can't recall if I've seen chain letter or not. Evil Dead was ok. Not that new ****, either. I'm talking the 70's/80's version....

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've seen case 39. Quite funny to me, actually. I can't recall if I've seen chain letter or not. Evil Dead was ok. Not that new ****, either. I'm talking the 70's/80's version....
I can't remember where i read it (dish network guide or roku menu), but evil dead (the old movies) were listed under comedy. The exorcism of emily rose is, was and always will be a masterpiece that is worth watching as well.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I can't remember where i read it (dish network guide or roku menu), but evil dead (the old movies) were listed under comedy. The exorcism of emily rose is, was and always will be a masterpiece that is worth watching as well.

Yep, I've seen that one, too. Yeah, the old Evil Dead was funny to me. Perhaps that's why, lol ...I thought it was considered a horror, though....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
"Veronica" was pretty good to me. It's either Central or South American....and you have to read subtitles (unless you understand the language)but it will definitely have you on edge. I HATE movies with subtitles due to foreign language but that one was bad ass.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep, I've seen that one, too. Yeah, the old Evil Dead was funny to me. Perhaps that's why, lol ...I thought it was considered a horror, though....
I remember the first time watching Evil Dead it was only the ankle bit that made me squirm, otherwise a comedy !
BTW , I'm old enough that it was a new movie in primary school and we had to travel to the next suburb and get someone to rent it from the video shop there for us, the local video shop wouldn't rent us R movies because they knew our parents.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I remember the first time watching Evil Dead it was only the ankle bit that made me squirm, otherwise a comedy !
BTW , I'm old enough that it was a new movie in primary school and we had to travel to the next suburb and get someone to rent it from the video shop there for us, the local video shop wouldn't rent us R movies because they knew our parents.
Lol...sooo funny. I bet you got spankings from sun up to sun down when you were a kid. Lol.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just watched "It" for the first time on Sunday. It had me so pissed off....I wanted to jump through my TV and kill that ****n* clown....eating that little 6 year old boy....doesn't show it but you know he does....shows him biting his arm off....I was madder than 3 MF's!!!!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've got him in my arm pit...hahaha it's hard to take a picture of your arm pit by the way.
20180403_205702_001.jpg

Latest posts