• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Have a question..

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh wow, that is a tough one, well guess i should answer now.

1. I am a huge martisl arts movie fan (i guess you could put that under action) particular movie: game of death (kareem abdul jabbar and dan inosanto are in this movie) honorable mention: cradle to the grave

2. As far as action itself, fate of the furious has no equal (jason statham and dwayne johnson are excellent in this movie) honorable mention: end of watch (cop drama)(the music is good in this movie, three songs in particular)

3. Horror, particular movie: the grudge (it is a classic) honorable mention: the haunted (1993 made for tv movie based on true events)

4. Comedy, movie(s): scary movie 2, 3 (as far as the second one is concerned, marlon wayans is great in this movie, for the third movie i am going to leave a simple hint: funeral scene) honorable mention: CHIPS

Marija

3 Year Member
For me it’s Sci-Fi, a good Psychological Thriller, Horror and Comedy :D
I don’t have a favourite movie to be honest, currently I’m watching TV Shows and the ones I loved the most was Stranger Things, Game of Thrones and Vikings.

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Horror ALL DAY! V/H/S 1 & 2 (warning 18+ strong content)

I’ll definitely have to give them a go.

I love House of a Thousand Corpses and have to watch the original Halloween every October.

The best thing is deer season here starts the day after halloween so I’ll watch scary movies on Halloween and then the following morning hike around pitch black woods at 4am to get a mile or so in for hunting and usually scare myself silly. Its great stuff.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Las Nieves De Enero is an excellent Mexican action flick, Bernabe Melendrez is to Mexico as Denzel Washington is to the US. The soundtrack for this movie is great as well.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
For me it’s Sci-Fi, a good Psychological Thriller, Horror and Comedy :D
I don’t have a favourite movie to be honest, currently I’m watching TV Shows and the ones I loved the most was Stranger Things, Game of Thrones and Vikings.
Game of thrones is the best series ever produced, Im fully in love with Danaeris Targaryan :) And Arya Stark is a little badass!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh, and while Ive always been a marvel guy(deadpool ftw) Superman versus Batman was beautiful. Ben Afflek did a great job, and the fight scene where he goes to rescue Martha Kent is the shiz****innizzle. All buffed and serious, with the perfect "I havent had a good **** in a week" Batman look, he nailed it imo. Supermans too pretty though. Pretty mfkr..

Latest posts