• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy christmas!

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Well I had a bit of a pre-Christmas scare. Power went out late Friday morning and generator would not start. Could not find anyone to fix it. I put towels and hand warmers by my T’s enclosures for the overnight but by early Saturday morning, temps were at 60 degrees and dropping. Moved my 11 T’s into plastic storage bins, with more towels and hand warmers. Thankfully power was restored later Saturday afternoon. All tarantulas are fine.
Temps got to 50 degrees F during this time.

Last edited:

MBullock

3 Year Member
Well I had a bit of a pre-Christmas scare. Power went out late Friday morning and generator would not start. Could not find anyone to fix it. I put towels and hand warmers by my T’s enclosures for the overnight but by early Saturday morning, temps were at 60 degrees and dropping. Moved my 11 T’s into plastic storage bins, with more towels and hand warmers. Thankfully power was restored later Saturday afternoon. All tarantulas are fine.
Temps got to 50 degrees F during this time.
Haha thats why i stick with native stuff, alot tougher when it comes to cold. Glad your spiders are okay though

Latest posts