• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GBB sling identification.

Tnoob

Is this one?
FB_IMG_1561754864062.jpg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Arachnoclown, I've never gotten a freebie. Only time I've ever done an online order was with Casey, and she didn't offer, and I don't mind supporting my own habits.
Most Times no one offers, they just casually drop one or more in the box, especially if a return customer. The element of surprise is one of the best parts of the hobby.

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
GBB are one of the few that are absolutely gorgeous and striking at every life stage. Its fascinating to me that the babies look so different than the adults.

I've received a few freebies with larger orders. I think its a fun aspect of this hobby. I intend to send freebies myself, if I'm ever selling anything.

Tnoob

GBB are one of the few that are absolutely gorgeous and striking at every life stage. Its fascinating to me that the babies look so different than the adults.

I've received a few freebies with larger orders. I think its a fun aspect of this hobby. I intend to send freebies myself, if I'm ever selling anything.
Maybe I will too. I'm just happy to finally be in the hobby as an actual keeper. I'm trying to take it slow with my purchases because I want to make sure that I have the facilities to actually care for all my pets.

Latest posts