• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G. Rosea sexing question.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Here is a slightly better picture. (I think)
Hi Spots,
It might just be the angle of the picture but for my taste it is a little skinny :)
P.S: I like my Ts on the chubby side.

Change.png

Last edited:

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Jokes aside I have witnessed exploding poop and white fecal matter flying in straight lines but I am still to see one puking.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That spider died...internal stomach rupture. :confused:
I am very sorry. Do you think there is a possibility she hurt herself internally during a fall? Hoping I’ll never have to experience this. In my specific case I’ve witnessed many times Ts filling up to the point that bold spots would appear on their abdomen due to stretching but also noticed many of them dropping a meal half way when they had enough.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am very sorry. Do you think there is a possibility she hurt herself internally during a fall? Hoping I’ll never have to experience this. In my specific case I’ve witnessed many times Ts filling up to the point that bold spots would appear on their abdomen due to stretching but also noticed many of them dropping a meal half way when they had enough.
Too much webbing from top to bottom of the enclosure to fall. When I dissected her out her stomach was actually split.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Too much webbing from top to bottom of the enclosure to fall. When I dissected her out her stomach was actually split.
In French we have the expression: "Avoir les yeux plus grands que le ventre" which translate by having bigger eyes than your stomach, biting off more than you can chew I guess in american. Very sorry for your loss.

Latest posts