• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G Pulcha sex

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
This is a 2.5-3" g pulchra at my LPS, my buddy is the manager and is selling it to me for $140 with the tarantula crib cube, so it's on hold rn. Always wanted one but not familiar with sexing. Any suggestions from current G Pulchra collectors? Greatly appreciated . E

Attachments

• 20220512_130532.jpg
    20220512_130532.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • 20220512_130345.jpg
    20220512_130345.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 18

Lentulus

3 Year Member
The pics are kinda blurry. Is it possible to get another shot?

Here is an example of a great ventral picture of a pulchra. At that size, you have a wonderful chance of getting a definite answer.

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
The pics are kinda blurry. Is it possible to get another shot?

Here is an example of a great ventral picture of a pulchra. At that size, you have a wonderful chance of getting a definite answer.
I have it on hold atm. So it'll be next week b4 I pick it up. Either way $140 with the cube is a deal for me. My buddy is the manager, and I've been going there for 35 years, so he hooks me up.

Lentulus

3 Year Member
I suspect female based mainly on the lack of pronounced dot/triangles between the 1st set of book lungs that seem obviously visible on this species at that size...based on my observations and very limited/inexperienced background. :D

Latest posts